Building online science learning
Check out one of our recent lessons!
This lesson is part of the Advanced Level Biology - Practical Skills interactive course module.
You can access many other teaching videos, along with many other learning resources, in our interactive course modules on GCSE and A-Level Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
You can also participate in our scheduled online lessons by booking your seat in the upcoming lessons through our Online Lessons Timetable.
Welcome to Invisible College version 1.7!
Please note that our site is still in development
Our virtual classrooms and live private tuition are fully operational, but some parts of the site are still under construction; please check our Blog for regular updates, or sign up to our email Newsletter.
Welcome to Invisible College!
Our mission is to provide the most interactive, scientifically rigorous, effective and engaging online learning platform available for GCSE and Advanced Level students of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Invisible College is being built from the ground up to provide outstanding 'stretch and challenge' for the motivated science student, using the latest and most powerful online learning technologies and educational methods.
Invisible College is particularly suitable for:
- Parents who are home-schooling, seeking private academic tuition, or are looking for additional academic resources and coaching to support their children's current school or college education
- Students who are particularly motivated and/or able, and have target grades of grade 9 at GCSE and grade A* at Advanced Level for Physics, Chemistry or Biology
- Students aiming for entry into highly competitive Further/Higher Education courses at prestigious Colleges/Universities.
- Parents or students who feel their current school or college education doesn't stretch and challenge them enough to attain their full academic potential in the sciences
- Parents or students looking for a way to learn in an entirely new, engaging and innovative way which goes beyond the 'lowest common denominator' or 'one size fits all' teaching they currently receive through the 'brick and mortar' school system.
Our teaching is geared specifically to take students to a level of scientific proficiency which exceeds that required to attain grade 9 at GCSE and A* at Advanced Level.
Every aspect of our curriculum design, interactive content, and teaching is designed to guide the student through a deeply personalised learning experience through which they progress from knowing their subject to understanding their subject. Our goal is to engage the student to achieve deeper science learning, giving them complete confidence in their ability to excel in their academic attainment with ease.
Our online learning platform incorporates innovative and groundbreaking ways of engaging and enthusing students, rewarding them for working harder, learning more and helping each other learn via our unique Social Network.
We aim to make the student's experience of learning their subject feel more like playing a game than studying, and our unique InvisiCoin rewards system gives exciting and tangible benefits for greater effort, cooperation and attainment by our students.
While we're still in development, we want parents, students and teachers to be involved in how we design and build our e-learning platform to meet their standards and create something truly exceptional; please subscribe to our email Newsletter to get involved, and we'll keep you up to date.
At this early development stage, Invisible College is still a 'work in progress', so we're giving unique benefits and discounts to early subscribers, members and students!
Please subscribe to our email Newsletter
We're giving unique benefits and discounts to early subscribers!
Regular Subscribers-Only coupon codes giving you exclusive discounts of up to 100% on upcoming course modules, programmes of study and online classes or private online tuition sessions!
Updates to inform you of new courses, lessons and resources exclusive to our subscribers!